Skip to main content
Enroll Long Beach
Long Beach City College-Steps To Apply

Enrollment Guide Videos


El Camino Admissions Steps


Admissions Steps

UCLA Center for Community College Partnerships Scholars Program

For information on different programs and webinars open to community college transfer students in partnership with UCLA click on this link: UCLA




This message is intended for your Seniors that have or are currently taking a college course this semester. After high school graduation, any Senior who decides to continue their education with ELAC must complete a 'High School Graduation Update Form' to change their status from a High School Student to High School Graduate. If their status is not updated, they will not be allowed to enroll into courses on their own. As you know, high school students are enrolled into college courses by submitting a K-12 form however, after high school your students will no longer be eligible to enroll this way. To avoid enrollment delays in the future for your Seniors, please share the following link with them.


Grad Form Upload


Please contact me if you have any questions and thank you in advance for supporting with these efforts. 


Sergio Guerrero

Student Services Representative

East Los Angeles College


Live Chat: LACCD Sergio Guerrero 


Enroll in ELAC
Enroll LA Trade Tech
Enroll Cerritos
Cerritos College is OPEN!! Apply today!To access the links on the flyer below, click on the PDF under it!
Cerritos College Steps to apply guide with links and videos


To apply to any community colleges in California go to
L.A..Trade Tech.                
Santa Monica City College 
Cerritos College                 
Long Beach College           
El Camino City College       
Los Angeles Southwest      
Rio Hondo Community College
Pasadena City College       
Santa Monica CC-Scholars Program- Information sessions

El Camino College

Puente Program

Creating Leaders for California's Future

Planning to go to community college then transferring to a 4 year-college/university? Then the Puente Program may be right for you.

  • Focus on three academic aspects: English Instruction, Counseling, and Mentoring.
  • Provide a supportive and stimulating environment to build confidence writing skills through Latino Literature. 
  • Work closely with counselors throughout the years. Explore career options, academic education plan, and identify lifetime goals
  • Matched with a mentor from the professional community who will share their own experience and career experiences. 


  • Students only accepted in the fall.
  • Student must be eligible for English A (writing) & English 84/1A (reading) in the fall semester.
  • Students must be able to take the Human Development 8 & Human Development 5 course.
  • Students must be committed to the goals of Puente Program, including the intent to transfer to a four-year college/university.
  • Student must attend a Puente Information Session in the Spring/Summer semester. (First come first serve basis).

How to apply:

ECC Puente Project Program website:

El Camino


For more information contact:

Ms. Maribel Hernandez

(310) 660-3593 ext. 3638

Student Services Center Counceling Center, Rm. 104E


Dr. Rachel Lewis Ketai

(310)660-3593 ext. 3191

Humanities, Rm.321B

College Center Locker
2/20/14 6:18 PM
4/3/14 12:42 PM
2/7/19 12:29 PM
3/12/19 8:42 AM
1/23/19 10:37 AM
Requesting Official ELAC Transcripts

Credentials Request

APPly to community colleges!


                                 Community Colleges           Links
Find any community college in California! Click Here for link
East Los Angeles College Check List Click Here for link
Long Beach City College Check List Click Here for link
El Camino College Check List Click Here for link
Pasadena College Check List Click Here for link
L.A. Trade Tech (Click New Student to sign up) Click Here for link
Santa Monica City (Click New Student to sign up) Click Here for link
Cerritos College (Click Apply Now to sign up) Click Here for link
L.A. Southwest (Click New Student to sign up) Click Here for link
Rio Hondo (Click New Student to sign up) Click Here for link



 access ELAC related information 



Community College Application process.

1.  RESEARCH PROGRAMS  at different community colleges to find the right one for you. Go to Explore Colleges

 or CA DREAM ACT (Add community colleges your are considering)
   a. Click on "Apply Now"  on the  COMMUNITY COLLEGE'S home page.
   b. Create an account with CA community colleges (CCC) if you don't have one yet.
   c. Submit the  online application (Links are on the left hand side).
On the application:
-add your social security if you have one
-all of you are 1st time college students, even if you have taken ELAC classes  HS
3-5 DAYS AFTER you submit your application, you will receive an email with your 9-digit community college ID number. 
 4. DO THE ONLINE OR VIRTUAL ORIENTATION   once you have received your ID from the community college.
 NOTE: IF APPLYING TO ANY OF THESE COLLEGES, ELAC, Trade Tech., Southwest, Harbor,  Pierce, LA Mission, LA Valley, LA City, and  West LA.  Complete the "LA College Promise"  application, as soon as you have your ELAC ID #, at APPLY, to get FREE TUITION for 2 years.
NOTE: ALL CA community colleges offer free tuition through CA College Promise but you need to ask how to go about taking advantage of it.  Ask the counselor at your particular community college. 
 6. MEET WITH A COUNSELOR.  Make an online appointment with a counselor to create your educational plan:
They might ask your for your transcripts.
Note; Students with disabilities or an IEP must also meet with a counselor at the DSPS office.
 7. REGISTER FOR CLASSES! Check your portal for  your assigned registration date. Plan your schedule in advanced and have alternative courses in case the ones you want are closed. 
  RECOMMENDATION: Join programs such as Puente, Honors, EOPS, TAG, Adelante, etc.   that will provide you with extra resources to transfer ASAP! 
Undocumented students (AB-540) will follow the same process but in addition, they will need to submit an affidavit form to the admissions office as soon as possible. You will find this form and instructions to complete it on the "AB-540-Undocumented Students'" page on the left hand side.